Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I'M UNDER INTENSE PRESSURE...

I made no resolutions this year. Basically cos I've not been able to keep any resolution I've made since I was born. The reasons for this, I dont know. Maybe laziness on my part or insincerity or... I just cant fathom. I, thus, sincerely, resolved not to be making anymore resolutions! But I did make a prayer...

I prayed that God grant me the grace to contribute positively to people's lives this year. First, my immediate family members and then, others around me. This prayer was wrought out of my passion for suffering people, whether less privileged or not. I hate to see people suffer and so each day I pray for the grace to make people smile by contributing to their needs in whatever capacity. After prayin this prayer for so long, I decided, on the 31st of dec last year to make it my 'praysolution' for the year 2013 (since i had developed a talent for failing to keep resolutions).

The problem now is that there so many people within and outside my circle with so many needs includin me! Of course I can sacrifice the things I need to put smiles on people's faces but the more I've done that, the more the faces are multiplying. It is even now becoming increasingly difficult to maintain the smile on my own face.

What am I saying? Summary - I want to help people and make them happy. Apart from it being my praysolution for the year 2013, it also is who I feel I am. But I also have needs and the more I am looking into people's problems, the more it is becoming difficult to solve mine. And I know for sure that I cannot put smiles on other people's faces when I am frowning. I am at a dilenma here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...