Tuesday, December 25, 2012

QUESTIONS... ?¿?

There are questions and there are indeed questions. questions dat we would so much love to get answers to. But unfortunately, the answers to most of these questions seem painfully elusive, most of them turning out to be questions themselves requiring answers. The ordinary man is thus left in a situation where he is afraid to ask certain questions and when he dares to, no competent minds are usually available to answer them. Even when he is lucky enough to find competent minds, he could be replied with answers that throws him into deeper states of confusion, leaving him worse off at the end.


I should state here that not everyman contemplates these questions but i fall into the category of curious minds that always wants to know the thing behind the thing. A lot of questions have plagued my mind since childhood and I, after searching for answers and getting none, have often left them unanswered, hoping for such a time when i shall attain a certain age (which I have been told comes with wisdom), and the answers shall present themselves.

Interestingly, at my current age, I believe i have gathered enough experience to guarantee me answers to these questions but it seemed i have been lied to. To compound issues, the experiences gathered have thrown up a gamult of more questions that i sometimes begin to wonder what a question is. My curiousity has grown (along with my age) to unbearable proportions such that I want to know everything. I hope that this curiousity would not kill me as it did the cat!

But seriously, I am not satisfied with having questions with options that do not contain the answers. Thus, I have currently resolved to find answers at all cost even if it means reading the 'Seven Books of Moses'! (fear not, i shall survive it).

A lot of my friends have suggested that I wait till I die cos the answers to my questions are not in this present life but then their advise leaves me with another question: what would be the use of the answers I get if i no longer existed? Take the case of Lazarus and the rich man for example; what good is the knowledge of the fact that hell is real to the rich man when he was already in it?

Like I said before, not everyone contemplates these questions which is in fact good. Cos if you do not have questions to ask, it implies that you have answers to all questions (a lot of people would argue with this point) and i expect that you should be able to handle mine...

In a few weeks, i shall share with you an article on a question i attempted to answer and how far i've gone. If you are lucky, i shall tag you but you must be ready to help...

HAPPY XMAS...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...