Monday, November 04, 2013

I am not a Jealous Lover... Part 2


You can read part one here

The second stage or type of jealousy associated with my love personality is termed ‘jealousy of the second order’ which in biological terms is called ‘jealousy de orden segundo’. Jealousy of the second order is not as intense as ‘jealousy de prima orden’ but it is very aggressive. It is usually, but not always, purposefully aroused by the jealousee. The jealousee in question this time is already mine, unlike in jealousy of the first order. Jealousy de orden segundo may also be aroused by a foolish cheating jealousee… Hmmm…

Basically, once a jealousee says ‘yes i do’ to my sugar coated, mouthwatering, deceitful proposal of love, jealousy de prima orden instantly disappears and I quickly fall into a state of ‘jealousious non existencia’ ie no jealousy. But then, I have discovered that every jealousee expects his or her jealouser to constantly feel a certain degree of jealousy towards them. I don’t know if this happens to me only but they claim it is a test of true love.

In part one, I told you that I suspected that my jealousees were applying a particular scientific theory- Newton’s theory of motion to be precise. I have discovered, to be even more precise that their focus was on the third law. They know that for every action, there would be opposite and corresponding reaction and that is what they want. Thus, when they find you in a state of jealousious non existencia, they apply the law and it works like wonders. Newton must have been a lover of women!

One of my jealousees (I sometimes usually keep more than one jealousee for strategic reasons) was always worried and frequently complained that I was displaying 100% jealousious non existencia. She complained that I have not been caring enough since she said yes and even when I attempt to, my calls were like fasting – 6am in the morning to say goodmorning my love and 6pm in the evening to say goodnight (see insult!). Actually, it was not my fault neither was it hers; another jealousee was brewing the beer.

Well, I don’t know who advised her but she started applying newton’s third law and began to whip up a considerable amount of jealousy de orden segundo. She would sometimes come to visit my roommate and they would sit down and gist throughout, totally ignoring me. I was least perturbed until she added another dimension, doing things (not that thing o) with my friends that I usually used to beg her for. I then, began to feel furious, jealousy of the second order arose!

For me, jealousy of the second order is not as intense as jealousy of the first order but it is very aggressive. This is because like I said before, I hate any form of competition in relationship matters. I can thus commit murder in a state of jealousy de orden segundo especially if it is the case of a foolish cheating jealousee.

As always, I sought opinion concerning jealousy de orden segundo and was told that it is a necessary evil, needed sometimes to keep a relationship in good health. A friend of mine told me that it is a ladies joker, used to keep her man alive to his responsibilities. Well, irrespective of what they have said, I still do not like jealousy de orden segundo and I am warning future jealousees in that respect. It might just be too disastrous for you to apply that joker in my relationship firm. I hate jokes, you can ask the jealousee in my story the outcome of her joker…

Watch out for part 3 of the series…

TERMS
1. Jealouser: the individual expressing jealousy.
2. Jealousee: the object of his jealousy
3. Jealousy de prima orden: jealousy of the first order
4. Jealousy de orden segundo: jealousy of the second order
5. Jealousious non existencia: a state of no jealousy.

 

3 comments:

  1. victor d man !! dis was epic, i enjoyed it. U write well dis is a vry nice write up thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha................. Solo...... Thanks man.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...